Thursday, December 9, 2010

WILLOW SMITH "N" "JUSTIN BIEBER"

Children are taking over celebrity world, hmm very interesting.... I wish them the best in their chosen career



Will Smith's hair-whippin' daughter writes that she's psyched about the prospect of helping spread Bieber Fever across Europe.
"Got news that my big bro @justinbieber invited me on his European Tour in March… so exciting! Maybe I'll let Jaden come… LOL," the 10-year-old tweeted Wednesday.

Meanwhile, demand for Willow's hit single "Whip My Hair" shows no sign of slacking. The starlet tweeted that her song has reached No. 1 on the iTunes UK chart. That's already after it peaked at No. 5 on Billboard's R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, and its official video on YouTube has notched over 24 million views.
 Before she and Bieber take over Europe, Willow's got a performance date on "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" December 31 on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment