Monday, December 6, 2010

CASEY " WINNER OF GLO NAIJA SING SHOW 2010

 27-year old Lagos resident Casey was announced as the second Glo Naija Sings winner on Sunday (5 Dec).

At the end of a spectacular grand finale in which he performed alongside resident judge Tosin Martins and soul-folk singer Bez, Casey beat out Da Brodas and Rasine to take the $100 000 cash prize, a Toyota Rav 4 and a Glo Ambassadorship.

After the show he told the press: "I had won in many stages prior to this time; I had competed against myself; I got out of my comfort zone by performing songs by Fela with my R ‘n’B style; I had to conquer that phobia."

He added; "I intend to invest with the money and get back to school and take care of my family. I want to learn something in a music school. I just don’t want to win this money and disappear into thin air. I want to do something big in music."

We're sure he will!


No comments:

Post a Comment