Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Prince William & Kate Middleton Get Candid About Their 2007 Split"

Prince William and his fiancée, Kate Middleton, reveal why they broke up a few years ago and what they learned from their time apart.
"We were both very young. It was at university, and we were sort of both finding ourselves and such," says William. "It was very much trying to find our way and we were growing up."
The prince and his bride-to-be open up about their split in the new BBC documentary "William & Kate: Modern Monarchy," airing Saturday on BBC America.
"I, at the time, wasn't very happy about it," Kate confesses with a giggle. "But actually it made me a stronger person. You find out things about yourself that maybe you hadn't realized. I think you can get quite consumed by a relationship when you're younger. I really valued that time for me as well, although I didn't think it at the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment