Thursday, March 15, 2018

Olamide Rapper opens new T.V. station on his birthday

Olamide Rapper opens new T.V. station on his birthday

Olamide s venturing to other businesses as he announced the launch of his own television station.

 Why Olamide needs to go on a break now

The music star made this known via his Instagram page on Thursday, March 15, 2018, which coincidentally is his birthday. According to Olamide, this day marks a special day in his life as he is privileged to be a proud owner of a television station.
"It's been all joy and blessings for me since I started my journey to being the man I dreamt to be. Though I had a lot of hurdles and setbacks, I kept moving because I was certain of what was inside of me. Today is another special day marking the beginning of another special year in my life and I also have the privilege of owning a T.V station that would change the face of entertainment in Africa
 
Big congrats to him,

No comments:

Post a Comment