Friday, February 9, 2018

Darey Art Alade Singer's wife sends him a heartfelt message on his birthday

Darey Art Alade's wife, Deola has some cute words to say about her husband as he celebrates his birthday.












Darey Art Alade and his beautiful family



Today is Darey Art Alade's birthday and his wife, Deola sends him a very heartfelt message to mark his special day.

The beautiful mother of two took to her Instagram where she posted a cute photo of herself and the singer with a very cute message as it's caption
"My married life is like a beautiful symphony orchestra, conducted by this man who I lovingly call my HUSBAND. Happy birthday to my pillar of support, anchor in life, biggest fan, loyal supporter, emotional healer, eye candy and most important of all – my loving husband. Luv u long time babe   #Darey #BirthdayBoy #Dareartalade #YoungLove #WeShouldActMovies #CaptionThis," she wrote.


 Happy Birthday Dare...

No comments:

Post a Comment