Wednesday, January 24, 2018

KIm Kardashian Reality star speaks on not carrying her 3rd child, goes nude again

Kim Kardashian for the first time writes about her experience with a surrogate. 

 

 

Kim Kardashian also spoke about how hard it was for her not carry her own child and the connections she had with her daughter the moment she was born.
"People assume it's better because you don't have to deal with the physical changes, pain or complications with delivery, but for me, it was so hard to not carry my own child, especially after I carried North and Saint. It's not for everyone, but I absolutely love my gestational carrier and this was the best experience I've ever had. Our gestational carrier gave us the greatest gift one could give.
"The connection with our baby came instantly and it's as if she was with us the whole time. Having a gestational carrier was so special for us and she made our dreams of expanding our family come true" she said

 


Still celebrating the arrival of her child, the beautiful mother of three on Friday January 19, 2018, released a nude photo of herself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment