Monday, June 9, 2014

Kanye West Clocks 37, Kim Kardashian Celebrates With A Yeezus Cake

kim_and_kanye_kissing_01
 
Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend in the entire world!” she gushed.
“You have changed my life in more ways than you know! The way you look at life inspires me! I love you so much!!!” the 33-year-old wrote.
Kim also shared a snap of a cake made specially for the occasion.
kanye_west_birthday_cake_01

Depicting the word Yeezus in beige icing, it refers to Kanye’s current tour and takes the form of the rocks that are part of his stage design.
Not one to be left out of the limelight, Kim’s mother Kris Jenner also wished her son-in-law a happy birthday via Instagram, sharing a picture of herself with Kanye.
“Happy Birthday to my new son #KanyeWest!!!!” the reality TV matriarch wrote. “Have an amazing day I love you…..thank you for being such an inspiration. #family #love.”
 
 
Really Nice to have a caring wife * Wink*  Kanye guess you are luckyyyyy.lol. Happy birthday to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment