Friday, July 20, 2012

‘Prezzo played me’ said Goldie


 Hi, readers, for those following  up BBA Stargame, Goldie ( Nigeria rep) Who was evicted last Sunday has this to say about her stay in the house and her relationship with Prezzo the president;lol

Read on.............................................

At a press conference that held this afternoon at Protea Hotel, Ikeja, gave the following responses to all the questions thrown at her:
When asked if her ‘’ for was real or a strategy to win, the singer replied:
*It wasn’t a strategy to win. I saw as a calm, very intelligent and easy going person. Viewers have the option of seeing about 50 cameras at a time but I have just two eyes and two ears and only believe in what I saw. You had the opportunity of knowing him more than I did.*

So honestly, what do you think????????

No comments:

Post a Comment