Friday, February 3, 2012

Celebrities all over the world Comment On ‘Soul Train’ Host Don Cornelius’s Death

Don Cornelius was an Icon... I wondered what would have caused him to commit suicide????? Celebrities only smile on the outside, they could have  lot of pain and troubles going on in the inside.  

Come to think of it, most celebrity have alot of money, fame, success, but the other side of their life could be sad, troubled, painful, full with regrets and at times they wished they could have their lives back to the way they were before they became celebrities. ..

Hmmm. I could go on and on, writing about this. At times I ask myself,  

ARE CELEBRITIES  REALLY HAPPY ON THE INSIDE?

Readers over to you.........

Read  comments below from celebrities and people all over the world concerning Don Cornelius Death.....

The shocking news of the sudden death of ‘Soul Train’ host Don Cornelius has got a lot of African-American celebs and personalities talking. Most took to Twitter almost immediately to let out their thoughts on his passing away.

At 75, Cornelius had inspired millions of African-Americans with the Soul Train variety show which aired from 1971 to 2006 and was welcomed in almost every household.
Here are a few quotes from your popular celebs below…
Kevin Hart: RIP Don Cornelius “Love Peace & Soul”

Egypt Sherrod: The news about Don Cornelius’ suicide really blew me away today. U just never know someone’s pain….R.I.P.

Slash: Really sorry to hear the news about Don Cornelius. He was quite the maverick in his time. Soul Train had a tremendous impact. Sad.

Marlon Wayans: RIP don cornelius. A legend, a pioneer, a genius. In your immortal words “love peace & soul” make God boogie..

Marsha Ambrosius: I remember thinking I’d ‘made it’ after performing on Soul Train. Career moment I’ll never forget. Rest in Love Peace & Soul Don Cornelius.

Mary J. Blige: Not good news to wake up to. I’m here in LA one town over from Sherman Oaks.

L.A. Reid: R.I.P.Don Cornelius. A true American Icon.

Snoop Dogg: RIP Don Cornelius. LOVE PEACE AND SOOOOUUULLLL 4eva

Ledisi: R.I.P Mr.Don Cornelius thank you for leaving behind a legacy of Soul.You gave so many a chance to be seen and heard.MyPayers 2your family.

Earvin Magic Johnson: Don Cornelius was a pioneer & a trailblazer. He was the first African-American to create, produce, host & more importantly OWN his own show.  Don’s contribution to us all is immeasurable. My condolences to his son & my good friend Tony Cornelius & the entire Cornelius family.

Blair Underwood: Huge loss this am! Just heard that Don Cornelius the founder of Soul Train died this morning around 4am here in LA. Don was always very cool with me & very supportive. My condolences to Tony, Christina & the entire family. Very sad day for the family & all of us that knew Mr. Don Cornelius, an icon & trailblazer!

Wendy Raquel Robinson: Sending my love to Don Cornelius and family! I am eternally thankful for all that you’ve done for us all! #soultrain dancer 4 life!

Brian Mcknight: I was really sad when I woke up to hear of the passing of an icon a mentor and more Importantly my friend Don Cornelius we will miss u !!

LeToya Luckett: OMG! So sad! #RIP

Naturi Naughton: OMG! Don Cornelius found dead today…I am in shock! What a legend and pioneer. My prayers are with his family!

Young Jeezy: 1st day of black history month. R.I.P Don Cornelius

Lance Gross: Love…peace…& soul…RIP Don Cornelius

Keri Hilson: Black music never looked so good. R.I.P. Don Cornelius.

Andy Cohen: RIP the GREAT Don Cornelius! #PeopleAllOverTheWorld #KingOfSoul #Smooth #SoulTrainLine

Gabby Union: Love, Peace & Soul #RIP

Omar Epps: RIP Don Cornelius! Thank you for creating a platform which helped uplift me throughout my childhood!

Mia X: R.I.P. Don Cornelius Soul Train “The Hippest Trip In America” was the BEST!!!!!!

DJ D-Nice: Before hip-hop became mainstream, there weren’t many platforms for us to display our talents. Thank you Don Cornelius & Soul Train.

Robin Roberts: Very sad to hear about the death of Don Cornelius, former host of Soul Train. Grew up watching that show: “peace, love and sooooul”. RIP

LaLa Anthony: Sad and stunned about Don Cornelius. Praying for his family.. May he Rest In Peace…

Rocsi Diaz: This is so sad …

AJ Calloway: We lost a LEGEND R.I.P Don Cornelius may God have mercy on your soul. #Devastated

Malinda Williams: R.I.P Don Cornelius a fearless innovator and pioneer in the entertainment industry.

Beverly Bond: RIP Don Cornelius :( He did so much for our culture. Peace Love & Soul my brother!

Towanda Braxton: So sad to hear about the legendary Don Cornelius. My favorite performance on Soul Train….The Jackson 5! God Bless his family!

Spinderella: Very sad news about Don Cornelius.. May his soul rest ‘peacefully’

Sole: RIP Don Cornelius I just heard. How terrible :( I pray for his family &loved ones. How sad. I met Don several times performing on Soul Train

Charlamagne Tha God: First day of Black History Month Don Cornelius kills himself. I’m pretty sure it’s all downhill for this month from here people….

Aretha Franklin said in a statement: It’s just so sad, stunning and downright shocking … a huge and momentous loss to the African-American community and the world at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment