Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Latest on Justin Bieber (wants to be married with a baby by 25)

Humm very interesting.... Justin can't wait to be a father and a husband....

Read More....

Justin - who's been dating Selena Gomez since February - has revealed that he's hoping to be settled down with a family by the time he's 25.

'I want to see myself married or start looking for a family,' says Justin, 'I want to be a young dad.'
 the teen heartthrob is planning on putting his career before babies for the time being.

'I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do - to be successful, to do a movie or whatever,' he tells Women's Wear Daily.

'But if the time is definitely right, I want to be married by 25.'

I hope his dreams come true, I am sure he will make a good dad and a good husband 2... Wish him luck.. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment