Sunday, September 18, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 2 FACE IDIBIA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND MY LOVELY DAUGHTER


Hurray!!!! It is my birthday, Also it is my daugther birthday day... Hummm She turns 2 today...How time flies....Dear daugthter I love you with my heart, you are the best birthday giftany mother will ask for...May God continue to favour you and me as we celebrate together. Also we thank the lord together for the wonderful birthday gift, he has given to us Amen.
2FACE IDIBIA
The same Prayer goes to celebrity 2face Idibia(African Queen) whose birthday is today too. May God continue to guide and protect you and to make you continue excel in your choosen career AmeN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND TO ME AND MY DAUGHTER. We all we have a fun filled day full with surprise packager.

Join us readers to celebrate.

Enjoy, his popular hit song AFRICAN QUEEN BELOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment